Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, November 06, 2005,
i am so in love..
..with those fluffy little white snowballs!they go yappity yap,they go bite bite bite!i love the way they roll overi love the way they suckle their mummyi love the way they race after their mummy for milki love the way they bite and gnaw your fingers like nobody`s businessi love the way they lie on your arm like a human babyi love the way they run and collapse into your armsi love the way they look deep into your eyesi love the way they cuddle together in their sleep...i love the way i love them !=DMALTESE FAMILY. (:HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY~HUGS AND KISSES NON-STOP MANYMANY!!the bonker`dds.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |